RETURN AND EXACHANGE
We will gladly accept returns and exchanges for products in original packaging that are in unworn and unaltered condition, pursuant to the following terms and exceptions.
• For returns made up to 14 days after the of purchase, we will deliver your refund to the original method of payment.
• For returns made 15 to 30 days after the of purchase, your refund will be issued in the form of store credit, or merchandise exchange.
• Returns or exchanges must be initiated within 5 days of pick up or delivery and completed within 30 days thereafter.
• Beyond 30 days after purchase, we no longer accept returns of any type for refund, exchange or store credit.
• Upon product arrival at Custom Floors Design’s place of business, the returned product will be inspected. Products in original, unworn and unaltered condition will be refunded to the original method of payment or can be exchanged as indicated above.
• Products that do not meet this standard, i.e. that are not in original, unworn and unaltered condition, are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• Receipt and/or other proof of purchase is required for all returns and exchanges. Exceptions
• We do not accept returns or allow exchanges, nor do we offer refunds for the following products and services:
• Final Sale or Closeout items.
• Custom orders, special orders, non-stocking products, or any modified products including cut-to-size or products that have been prepared for installation (such as by binding or custom length cutting)
• Gift cards or certificates.
• Pillows, fabric, wallpaper, wall to wall carpet, padding, products damaged through normal wear and tear, labor fees, installation fees, delivery fees.
• We reserve the right to decline returns or exchanges for which the customer cannot produce a receipt and/or other proof of purchase.
Make a Return
• To begin a return, please contact the info@CustomFloorsDesign.com. Include your order details, including your name, contact information, date of purchase, order number, item purchased, contact information and reason for the return.
• Once your request has been approved, you will receive return instructions via email. • For return or exchange of items you received in damaged or defective condition, we will supply you with a prepaid shipping label to mail your return. For all other returns, you, the customer, are responsible for the arrangement and cost of shipping and delivery to Customer Floors Design.
• Send you return item to:
Custom Floors Design, Inc.
271 Main Street STE 305C
Stoneham MA 02180
Once we receive your merchandise and confirm it is in showroom condition with original packaging and tags, we will issue your refund. Please note exchanges, credits, and refunds will be issued for the purchase price only; shipping charges are non-refundable. Any taxes charged will be refunded in accordance with state and local laws.
Additional Question about return policy?
• Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-435-0707